Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week 16 - Owen's new tricks

Over the last few weeks, Owen has been working on some new tricks.

Owen started sucking his thumb a few weeks ago and he's getting better at getting it directly into his mouth.


A few days ago, Owen also started sucking on his bottom lip. He has always held his bottom lip behind his upper gums when he's relaxed, but now he actively sucks on his lip. I'll try to get a shot where you can actually see his gums. It's so cute.


Owen is enjoying this play mat more and more every day. He likes to kick the supports so all of the toys move and shake over his head.


This last trick is one I'm sure you can all relate to. Owen has learned to appreciate a cold beer on a hot summer day! It was well over 100 degrees when we gathered with our neighbors for our street's annual 4th of July block party. I'm sure the heat bothered us more than it did baby O.

No comments:

Post a Comment