Monday, February 1, 2010

Owen - Ten months

We skipped right over the nine month pictures. Owen turned nine months on December 22, and we were busy with sinus infections and holiday travel. I wish we would have squeezed it in, but I never got to it and now Owen is TEN months old! He wasn't in a great mood when we decided to take his 10 month pictures, but we got a few good ones.

Speaking of sinus infections, we're still treating Owen for his. We're on the 4th round of antibiotics and it better do the trick.

Owen is pulling up on everything, but he isn't cruising yet. He smiles all the time and "talks" a lot. He loves to say variations of "dadadadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadadadada." And he throws in an occasional "t" sound, but he hasn't said anything with an "m" sound yet. I coach him every chance I get with, "Ma ma mommy," but he's holding out on me.

Owen goes to sleep at night so easily. We still follow the same routine we've had for a long time. We give him a night time bottle, brush his teeth, read a few books, sing a few songs, and put him down. He's almost always asleep by 7 or 7:15. Most days, he sleeps until 6:00, or when we're really luck, 7:00 in the morning.

And finally, we still have Owen in his infant car seat, but he is just about to hit the weight limit and we're ready upgrade to the convertible seat. I planned to buy one last weekend, but I got sick on Sunday and hardly got out of bed so Owen has to wait a few more days.

I love you, Owen!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. He's getting so big.... I really need to meet him before he goes to college. I sure see you in his face. No offense Tom...

    ReplyDelete