Wednesday, June 17, 2009

For the Aunts

This blog is for Aunt Paula, Aunt Laura, and Aunt Molly. Paula and Laura, Owen has a strawberry hemangioma just like his cousins Bo and Kate! And he's modeling it today on this beautiful homemade blanket from Aunt Molly. Molly, thanks for the special gift. We love it!


3 comments:

  1. Owen is such a cutie. I CAN'T wait to see him again. So many of our friends have kids with strawberry h's. Owen's is very similar in location to Kate's. Maybe we'll do a response post with her strawberry h back to Owen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so weird that they all have them. Did his just now show up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, he's had it for a while now. I just kept forgetting to mention it to y'all. I agree that it's weird. We feel like part of your club now. :)

    ReplyDelete