Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 13 - Girls State!

Texas Girls State is in full swing this week and Owen and I got to go visit yesterday. I took the camera and imagined taking lots of wonderful GS pictures of Owen, but all I got was this photo that could have been taken anywhere. You'll have to take my word for it that we were actually at Girls State in this picture. My Girls State friends were sweet to coo and ooh and aah at Owen. I loved getting to see everyone and Owen was quite the star.

Owen wore the cutest, preppiest little polo onesie from Kate, who we got to see at GS for about 2 minutes. It was too short, but great to see her.

1 comment:

  1. I think there are a few photos of Owen at the store on Sarah U.'s Facebook album. Check it out.

    Echo

    ReplyDelete