Ashley and I took Owen and Lily to the Austin Children's Museum on Saturday for Yoginos: Yoga for Youth. My good friend Meredith is starting the program in Austin and it was a lot of fun.
I borrowed these pictures from Mere's Facebook page.
Our big adventure wore these two out. Owen was in Lily's extra car seat so they were extra matchy for two kids who already look a lot alike. So sweet.
Thank you so much for the sweet post, Tracy! I love the picture of Owen and Lily passed out in the back seat. Too cute. A HUGE thanks to you, Owen, Ashley, and Lily for coming to the class. It was so wonderful to see your smiling faces. Love you!
Thank you so much for the sweet post, Tracy! I love the picture of Owen and Lily passed out in the back seat. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteA HUGE thanks to you, Owen, Ashley, and Lily for coming to the class. It was so wonderful to see your smiling faces.
Love you!