Here are two pictures from our 2009 trip. The first is the view from our house. We stayed in the same house this year and it accommodated us amazingly well.
I was still nursing Owen last year and he slept a lot so we made only a few brief visits to the beach.
My how things change! Here are our 2010 highlights. One of the best parts of this trip is the quality time we get to spend with our friends and their families. It was great to see the kids throughout the day and to watch them interact and play. And when the kids went to bed it was our turn to play! This was some serious quality time and I loved it.
This year, Owen met the waves for the first time. He was pretty timid in the beginning, but he really got into it. He ran in the waves and he laughed as they splashed his face. More than once he fell face first into the water. I'd scoop him up expecting him to be upset, but he just laughed some more. I had so much fun running around with Owen on the beach. I can't wait to do it again.
On our last evening, we did what we could to get a group shot of all of the kids. This isn't too bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment