Monday, January 24, 2011

Swinging is fun!

Tom and I just got back from a nice five day vacation. Owen stayed with Opa and Nana and had a WONDERFUL time. In fact, Owen had a such a good time that when we got ready to load him up the truck last night to head home, he pitched a wild crying fit and DID NOT WANT TO GO! I think he was hoping Tom and I would join him at Opa and Nana's and we'd all live there together forever. I'm really happy that he had fun while we were gone, but I was also a little relieved when he woke up this morning and seemed perfectly happy to get back to our normal routine. I'm prepared to hear a daily dose of "Nana's house!" from Owen for a while. Thanks again, Opa and Nana!

Opa sent us this picture of Owen swinging and it made my day to see his big smile while we were gone.

1 comment: