Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sinus surgery day 2

Owen and I stayed home again today because he was still bleeding from his nose. Today it was more like reddish-pink snot. Yum. O didn't nap well because he's so congested from the surgery, but we had a good day otherwise. What you won't see in these pictures is the giant pile of tissues we've gone through in two days. You're welcome.

While I caught up around the house, Owen played and chased the ball around. He probably spent 10 or 15 minutes throwing the ball against a cardboard box and letting it roll back to him. Simple pleasures.

We spent a lot of time in the front yard this afternoon. Doesn't this look better than yesterday?? He was totally peaced out in the swing.






Owen is close to walking. He can stand on his own, but when he realizes he's doing it, he always drops to his bottom. But not today! Today, he army crawled to the ball (grass uncomfortable on the knees?), stood up, picked up the ball, and threw it. What a big boy!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pics of O in the swing. He's so cute, even with a bloody nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, he has changed so much! I can't wait to see him in a month or so.

    ReplyDelete