Friday, July 30, 2010

Reunion Part 1 - Campground

We took so many fun pictures during reunion that I decided to break the four day event into three posts. Here's the first.

We spent Wednesday night at mom and dad's house and then headed to the campground on Thursday to set up our tent. Only Tom, Owen, and I camped, but we all made our usual circle home base during the day. The first thing Owen did was play in the dog bowl. I don't know what he got into, but I still can't get the stains out of this outfit.



Sweet sleeping babies - Charlee and Owen. Owen is keeping our "tents forever, campers never" promise alive.



Between trips to the river, the kids cool off in the baby pool. Bo, Kate, Claire, Charlee, and Owen were at reunion this year, five of mom and dad's seven grandkids. Sam and Max (and Wes) stayed home in Alaska this time around and we missed them very much.




Owen hanging out in the hammock and his little camp chair.




Here is a series of me jumping over Claire and cracking Owen up. His laugh was priceless.






Owen pooped out, sleeping through lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment