Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cora - Four months

Sweet baby Cora is four months old now! Cora sleeps 10-12 hours at night and takes three short naps during the day (always swaddled for sleep). She's almost always smiling when she wakes up. She's an angel and her sweet pink cheeks are oh so kissable.

Cora is quick to smile and she laughs when I change her clothes. Her laughter is a funny little chuckle that always makes me laugh too. She also LOVES to stick out her tongue.

Weight: 13 pounds, 4 ounces (50th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 39 cm (10th percentile)

Cora is almost the exact same size Owen was at four months, just a tiny bit smaller.

Owen is a very sweet big brother who always wants to hug Cora and kiss her on the head.









1 comment:

  1. If I have another baby, can I order up a Cora? She sounds like a dream and is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete