Monday, December 5, 2011

Owen's big boy bed

Owen slept in a big bed for the first time last night! Our friends passed down some bed rails and as soon as they dropped them off yesterday, Owen was ready to sleep in the bed. I mentioned getting rails for the bed a long time ago and ever since then, he's said he didn't want to sleep in the bed until it had rails. I have been in no hurry to get to this point because Owen has always been happy to stay in his crib and I LIKE THE CONTAINMENT! I think he's ready, even if he hasn't fully embraced the conventional head on the pillow approach to sleeping.



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of how Greta sleeps... her feet usually end up in my face when we sleep together. They say she takes after me that way. I love his orange and white bed set!

    ReplyDelete