Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

I found Halloween hilarious. I don't think Mr. O agreed. We spent Halloween with Opa, Nana, Aunt Paula, Uncle Chad, Kate, and Claire up at Opa and Nana's house where we grew up. If you're going to celebrate Halloween with someone under a year old, you should definitely hang out with some older kids. Kate and Claire were sweet in their costumes and Kate could at least manage to get "trick-or-treat" out to the neighbors.

Opa and Nana stood in their yard calling neighbors to see who was home for our very early trick-or-treating. We hit about five houses before the girls pooped out. Nana says she shed a few tears as she watched her babies taking our babies trick-or-treating where we trick-or-treated as kids. She's so sentimental. :)

I hadn't really planned to dress O up, but a friend loaned us this cute stuffed bear costume and I'm so happy we had it. I thought he looked ADORABLE! I couldn't get enough, but Owen had enough before we even got started. I don't think he minded the costume, but he didn't want to be put down for a photo op with his cousins. We have A LOT of pictures of him crying and a few of him almost smiling.

Highlights for me were seeing Owen interact with his cousins, O in his too cute costume, and K and C sitting on the neighbor's front porch pouring their candy out on the ground.

Happy Halloween!



How cute are those TEETH?




Side note: Kate and Claire were back in town again for Thanksgiving and Kate asked to go trick-or-treating again. We had to explain that trick-or-treating is only once a year. To an almost three year old, a year is a looooooong time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh T, he is absolutely adorable!!! I miss you guys. -L

    ReplyDelete