Weight: 18 pounds, 8 ounces (10th percentile)
Height: 28 inches (10th percentile)
Head: 43.5 cm (10th percentile)
At one year, Cora is really enjoying books now, particularly ones with animal sounds or something to touch. She likes to pet furry animals in books and put her fingers in the holes of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Her favorite book is What Do You Say? and she will grab for it and wants to read it over and over. She has very strong opinions about things and she is not afraid to voice them.
Right now, Cora likes to climb the stairs and pull up on the kitchen stool, coffee table, our legs, and the play kitchen. Yesterday, I couldn't find her milk cup and I finally found it inside the refrigerator of the play kitchen. Cora is also enjoying stirring the magnetic letters from the fridge in a plastic mixing bowl with a wooden spoon while I cook. For a few months now, Cora has enjoyed chewing on foam letters from the bathtub. She will crawl around the house with one of the letters in her mouth, usually the O or I. Cora also loves to swing and she loves water play.
Overall, Cora is a very content, happy baby. She seems to think life is pretty good and I agree completely!
First Day of School
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment