Reunion was supposed to bring all eight of the Ohlendorf cousins together, but at the last minute, Laura, Bo, Sam, and Max had to cancel their trip. We were very sad to miss having them here. Laura, here are our pictures!
I can't put a baby to sleep in a tent without taking pictures of it. We all slept in our tent at night and Cora took her morning nap in the tent, but Owen and Cora took afternoon naps in the extra trailer that Laura had rented. It was a perfect compromise. I prefer the tent at night, but we were all happier when the kids had a cool place to get in a nice long nap.
Happy swimmers! This is Cora's typical face-scrunching smile.
Cousin Gracelynn joined the cousins for our usual cousin picture. We took this picture after Sunday evening supper at reunion, which means all of the kids were tired to the point of crazy. That's what reunion is all about!
Reunion was awesome this year. The weather was so COMFORTABLE compared to last year when we had record-breaking heat while I was super pregnant. The kids all had a great time and it was a wonderful long weekend. As usual, I left reunion grateful for our immediate and extended family and for time together at the river.
First Day of School
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment